- Client Portal This section will teach you how to use our client portal, manage your products and billing, and submit help requests.
- FAQ These are most commonly asked questions that we get. Hopefully this information can help you get your answers!
- WordPress Here we'll teach you the basics of WordPress and how to use the platform including basic setup and configuration.
- Troubleshooting Your Website This section is filled with all sorts of resources to help you troubleshoot issues with your website.
- cPanel - Control Panel We have full documentation on cPanel and how to use your services. Enclosed is everything you need to use the main fe...
- Mail Filters & Spam Learn about mail filtering and blocking features available in our cPanel interface.
- Email We offer email hosting with our web plans and you can learn about how to use them here.
- Domain Management Learn about how to manage domains within your cPanel, including redirects and addon/parked domains.
- Security Go here if you have questions about security related to your website hosting.
- SSL Learn about how to implement SSL certificates into your website to ensure that you can utilize HTTPS with your website.
- Databases Learn how to utilize our SQL database systems within your cPanel installation. We'll teach you how to add, delete, an...
- WHM Here you can learn how to use the Reseller interface or the full WHM interface for web hosting that you may be provid...
- DNS - Nameservers Need to change your nameservers to point to FTG? We have instructions for all sorts of different registrars. Check he...
- FTP Here we talk about the FTP functionality built into cPanel and how you can use it to upload or download files.
- Backup/Restore Need to backup or restore your cPanel account? Here's how you can do it. Get granular with your backup configuration.