After purchasing our hosting account, you will receive a welcome email message from us. It will contain our nameservers, and you will need to update your domain nameservers to ours.
If your domain is registered on Google Domains, you should follow this tutorial to update the Nameservers of your Domain to our Nameservers. Google also has a help article here you can check out.
1. Open the Google Domains website and click on My domains. It will redirect you to a login page. Complete login with your Google Account.
2. After a successful login, click on My Domains and you will see all of your active domain names.
3. Select the name of your domain.
4. In the top left, click Menu DNS.
5. Under “Name servers,” select Use custom name servers.
6. In the "Name server" field, enter a custom name server.
7. Click Add to add more name servers.
8. Click Save.
Note: For your current nameservers, you need to check your Hosting Welcome E-mail. In case you have lost it, contact us, and we will be happy to help you. It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.