Skip to main content
How to generate a cPanel backup and sent it to FTP Server?
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Files section, click on Backup Icon.
- Under Full Backup, Click on Download a Full Website Backup button.
- From the Dropdown menu, Select the Backup destination to Remote FTP Server. In the Email field, Enter your email address
- Remote Server: FTP IP address or FTP domain name like ftp.example.com,
- Remote User: Your FTP Username
- Remote Password: Your FTP Password
- Port: 21 or other FTP Port
- Remote Dir: Remote Directory like /home/username/backupfolder/
- Once you fill in the Remote FTP details, click on the Generate Backup button.