We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress website from vulnerabilities.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Appearance and then click on Themes.
- Hover your mouse on a theme that is not active and unused, or you wish to remove that theme. It will show you the option Theme Details. Click it!
- A simple window will open. You can see the Delete option at the bottom area on the right side of the window. Click it!
- A confirmation window will open. Click OK to remove your theme.
The theme is successfully removed!