You can install a plugin in WordPress in several ways. The best way to install a plugin is to use the WordPress Admin Dashboard, which automatically allows you to install plugins.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over Plugins and click on Add New.
- In the Search Plugin box, enter the name of the plugin you wish to install, such as Jetpack, and press enter.
- The available plugins matching the keyword Jetpack will appear. Click on the Install button, which appears next to the plugins name.
- The installation can take a few minutes. Once it is complete, it will display the Activate option. Click on it to activate your newly installed plugin.
Note: The newly activated plugin will show in the sidebar menu. If a plugin requires a setup, it will display an option to complete it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.