- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Files section, click on the File Manager Icon.
- cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the Go button.
- Click on the + Folder Icon.
- In the New Folder Name field, enter your folder name like my-folder (without the quotes). Then click on the Create New Folder button.
How to create a new file like myfile.txt?
- Click on the New File Icon.
- In the New Filename Field, enter your filename like MyFile.txt (without the quotes). Then click on the Create New File button.