If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel, this tutorial will be helpful.
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Files section, click on the Disk Space Usage icon.
- In the Disk Space Usage area, you can see which folder/directory is using too much space, and you can check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
- In the Metrics section, click on Bandwidth Icon.
- Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.