You can edit or remove MX Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor, which allows you to manage, remove, or modify DNS records.
- Log into your cPanel account. (e.g., www.example.com/cPanel )
- In the Domains section, click on the Zone Editor icon.
- Under Domains, you can see many options below the Actions text.
- Click on Manage, and the DNS records will be loaded on-page.
- Locate MX Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit an MX record, click the Edit option, modify the details, and click on Save Record. Removing a record can be done with the Delete option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.