- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
- In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like "example".
- Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select an appropriate database in which you want to import SQL.
- Click on the Import button.
- Under File to Import click on the Browse button, Select SQL file from your PC.
- Scroll down and then click on the Go button.
If its show a message in green box then it means your SQL is successfully uploaded.