- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
- In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like "example".
- Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Please select an appropriate database which you want to export it to your PC.
- Click on the Export button.
- Select SQL format and then click on the Go button.
SQL file will be downloaded within a few seconds, but If a size is large, then it will take a long time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.