- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
- In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like "example".
- Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database, and it will be expanded and show tables of SQL.
- Select appropriate table you want to delete like If you want to delete table "wp_links" then click on it.
- Now click on the Operations option.
- Scroll down and then click on the Delete the table (DROP).
Warning: The whole table will be removed, and it will be impossible to restore it specially If you don't have a backup.