- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
- In the left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like "example".
- Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database which you want to repair.
- Scroll down and mark Check All then click on the Drop-down option and select Repair table.
If the table successfully repaired, then it will show an Ok message; otherwise, it will show some error on a few tables like "Error unknown engine" related errors.