If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an auto email responder for your emails so that when people email you, they will receive an automated email with your message like I am on holiday, please email me in a few days' time.
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Mail section, click on the Autoresponder Icon.
- On the Autoresponders page, click on the Add Autoresponder button.
- In the Interval field, specify the number of hours you wish the autoresponder to wait between responses to the same email address.
- In the Email, field enters your email address on which you want to enable autoresponder. If you want to enable auto responder on firstname.lastname@example.org, enter support in the email field and should you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain from the dropdown list.
- In the From field, enter the name that the auto-response will be from.
- In the subject field, please enter your email subject like I am on vacation, etc.
- Select the start and stop time of your autoresponder.
- Click on the Create/Modify Button.
How to remove Autoresponder?
- Open Autoresponder.
- You should see your autoresponder email list under Current Autoresponder.
- Next to autoresponder, click on Delete Autoresponder.