If you generated your Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from cPanel and forgot your CSR, then you can retrieve your CSR. Only follow this tutorial if a CSR was generated from cPanel.
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Security section, click on the SSL/TLS icon.
- Under the Certificate Signing Request, click on Generate, View or Delete CSR link.
- Under Certificate Signing Requests on Server text, you can see your previously generated CSR. You can see the Edit and Delete options under the Action option.
- Click on the Edit option, which is located under the Action option.
- Copy your CSR code, which is located under the Encoded CSR: text.
Copy the code from
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----